The City of Maple Grove has made an exciting commitment to become an age-friendly city – a place where residents of all ages can live healthy, active lives. As we anticipate a shifting reality in which older adults outnumber all other age groups, Maple Grove wants to ensure it is a community where people can both live well and age well.
News & Events
- Maple Grove to offer first Memory Café for people with dementia and their caregivers
- Arbor Lakes Commons Pie Social Sept. 14
- Community Center Vision Open House on August 29: Your input requested!
- MyRide proposes fair increase: Community input requested
- Volunteers needed to conduct business and park audits (It's easy!)
- "Little kids and elderly 'grandfriends' get care under the same roof" - Star-Tribune, 6/29/2019
- "New website to serve as age-friendly resource for Maple Grove" - Osseo-Maple Grove Press, 6/1/2019
Community Services & Resources
Age-Friendly Maple Grove has collected information on a wide range of programs, events, services, and other resources to help residents easily find what they need. Use the topics below to browse through information or seek out something specific. New resources will continue to be added. (Are we missing something important? Let us know at the Contact Us page.)