The City of Maple Grove has made an exciting commitment to become an age-friendly city – a place where residents of all ages can live healthy, active lives. As we anticipate a shifting reality in which older adults outnumber all other age groups, Maple Grove wants to ensure it is a community where people can both live well and age well.
News & Events
- AF MG Community Survey coming soon!
- State of MN joins the AARP age-friendly network
- AF MG prepares to launch community needs assessment
- AF MG presents housing recommendations to City Council
- AF MG releases findings from dementia grant
- Age-Friendly MN seeks input through new survey
- New Age-Friendly MN video highlights need for new perspective
Community Services & Resources
Age-Friendly Maple Grove has collected information on a wide range of programs, events, services, and other resources to help residents easily find what they need. Use the topics below to browse through information or seek out something specific. New resources will continue to be added. (Are we missing something important? Let us know at the Contact Us page.)