The City of Maple Grove has made an exciting commitment to become an age-friendly city – a place where residents of all ages can live healthy, active lives. As we anticipate a shifting reality in which older adults outnumber all other age groups, Maple Grove wants to ensure it is a community where people can both live well and age well.
News & Events
- AF MG presents to Governor's Council on an Age-Friendly Minnesota
- City of Maple Grove Covid-19 resources
- Senior Community Services announces changes related to Covid-19
- Maple Grove's MY RIDE service now offering grocery pick-up and delivery service
- AF MG's dementia work featured in Spring edition of City Focus
- AF MG show premieres on CCX!
- Governor Walz Signs Executive Order, Commits to Making Minnesota an ‘Age-Friendly State’ - 12/11/2019
Community Services & Resources
Age-Friendly Maple Grove has collected information on a wide range of programs, events, services, and other resources to help residents easily find what they need. Use the topics below to browse through information or seek out something specific. New resources will continue to be added. (Are we missing something important? Let us know at the Contact Us page.)